Wednesday, January 9, 2008

New Hampshire

I am slightly disappointed at the results of the New Hampshire primary. I can't believe the witch is ahead of Obama by 3 percentage points. I was sure that Obama would win. Maybe if I had been at Dartmouth right now, I would have been able to make a difference. Maybe not. It's cold up there, and people's little minds are probably frozen from too much snow. They're set in their old traditions. Look at Dartmouth!

Tomorrow is a better day. That's what Pastor Joel says. "God never performs His greatest feats in your yesterdays."

I have to cut this short because I have to run off to court now! How's that for someone that just quit her job? Hahaha!

1 comment:

Brian Kelly said...

Obama is bad ass, but according one die-hard liberal I know he is skeptical if he can do everything he says. I guess this goes back to the experience bullshit argument again. How did Hillary get all this experience? How long did she serve in the senate again?