Saturday, January 5, 2008

"Stretching to the Next Level"

I went to Sam's Club to buy the Suze Orman book that I lost. They didn't have it! Stupid Sam's!

Instead, I bought "Become a Better You" by Joel Osteen. I'm only like 8 pages in, and I'm already loving this book. Pastor Joel is awesome. I think everyone should read this book.

"God never performs His greatest feats in your yesterdays."

How awesome is that? No matter how bad or how good you had it before, it's only going to get better tomorrow if you let it get better.

Of course, I still need to get my Suze Orman book. Her book will feed my wallet. But Pastor Joel's book will feed my soul. And they're both important.

1 comment:

Brian Kelly said...

Columbia now has a museum of laziness: http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/offbeat/2008/01/05/sessay.colombia.lazy.cnn

Wow. We should of gone during our break. PJ is bad ass, but I do love Susie as well. Her show rocks. Did you see the debates last night? The demoncrats were ripping each other apart. They are mean.